1. Glitter butterfly craft #sparklepower. Five days later and I still have random glitter on my eye lids, in my bed, in the dish washing water, on my cheeks...
2. Deflated balloons, still a rainbow but slowly going down from last week's birthday party fun.
3. Spotted over at Instagram by organisedb Love it and so very true of my room some days. It's a girls life!
4. Guinea Pig love. These guys were a hit last week so I am giving them a second chance at having star status by showing off their ginger fur. They have been pampered way to much with carrots and spinach this week but they do sing (I'm serious) when happy with the food supply.
5. Blue. I am totally loving this blue sky and sunny rays. Thank you for coming back deep, bright blue.
6. Wearing a token of orange for anti bullying day. Read my thoughts and passion for anti bullying here.
7. Vanilla choc chip slice. It's sucrose sugar free (the white grainy stuff) apart from the chocolate but more about that coming later.
8. Twisty towel hair fun.
9. Risotto toppings. A risotto is a staple meal in our house and I promise to share the recipe soon.
Linking in with Emily over at the Beetle Shack cause she is the beautiful bringing the beautiful.
Have a gorgeous new week, one that is full of the most lovely as Monday is just about here.
I can't wait to see what your week fills with - all of it.
See you there and much love always.