You're already the beautiful so just have fun with that wardrobe.
I love the colour black.
In the wardrobe every women needs an all black outfit.
I love black, and I mean black on black.
It's smart, stream line, classy, elegant and on trend.
Whether it be pants and a top, a dress, a skirt and top, and stockings (yep I love stockings) you will always look amazing.
The trick to wearing all black on black is to keep it all black from head to toe. Every little bit.
Definitely save those coloured shoes and coloured beads for other coloured or print clothing options.
However, you do want to make your black on black look interesting and keep it in line with your own edgy style. You can achieve this by adding jewellery, scarf, hats, and clothing layers in different types of textures and shades of black when you put together your outfit. This adds dimension and personality and keep you from feeling like a boring clone.
A places to start or get your mind piecing a look together.
Try black on black with:
- a string of pearls in gun metal grey or dark colours.
- chunky black beads and arm bracelets.
- lace gloves, lace stockings, net stockings. No coloured stockings or socks here.
- animal print; scarf, - grrrrrrr. Keep the tones in hues of dark colours - grey, black and only a hint of tan.
- clutch, handbag or tote in any black style, texture or material.
- an elegant sparkling jewels, it's all about the sparkle.
- a watch giving a pop of colour personality - rose gold, gold, silver, black, white, neon. (The only colour I'll allow)
- patterned/textured black shoes.
- black shiny or textured belt.
- a vest.
- a favourite swipe of coloured lipstick. This can give your black outfit serious pop!
- textures ideas: lace, suede, fluffy, animal type textures, leather, feathers, pleated and folds.
Do you wear black on black?
View my Pintrest board for beautiful black on black inspiration, ideas and pure swooning.
A sneak peek
A sneak peek